New Real Estate Platform Makes Buying And Selling A Home So Much Easier
Helen Adams Realty is excited to introduce its HOMEsolutions platform. This all-in-one platform means that in addition to the traditional options to buy and sell homes, their agents now offer various needs-based solutions. With HOMEsolutions, they provide the options and the client can choose the best path.
"People have a lot of options today to buy and sell their homes. As with many things, more options mean more information and that can be overwhelming," says Frank Adams, Managing Director of Sales and Affiliated Businesses. "Helen Adams Realty's HOMEsolutions platform brings all of the available buying and selling options under one roof, allowing us to simplify the process for our agents and their clients."
Would you like to compare mortgage rates and terms side-by-side, spruce up your home prior to selling, or buy before you sell? The introduction of HOMEsolutions means that all of these options and more are available to every Helen Adams Realty client.
- IntroLend Mortgage: Our in-house mortgage marketplace allows you to compare all of your options side by side, giving you the confidence to know you are receiving the best possible rate and terms.
- Cash Offers: In a hot market, it’s not uncommon for homes to receive dozens of showings and multiple offers – each more competitive than the next. Helen Adams Realty has a solution to give you an advantage in this highly competitive landscape: becoming a cash offer buyer.
- Homeownership Accelerator: Tired of renting but not quite ready to buy? Our Homeownership Accelerator program allows a third party to purchase your intended home for you, while you apply rent payments towards homeownership.
- Open Market: Let the market work for you. Use a Helen Adams Realty agent’s proven listing process to maximize your offers and receive the highest market value.
- Market Ready: Take advantage of hassle-free home upgrades prior to listing. Borrow money, at no cost to you, to get your home ready for the market so you can receive top dollar.
- Modern Bridge: Don’t move twice. Buy now and sell later with our Modern Bridge solution. Modern Bridge allows you to submit a powerful and competitive all-cash offer on your next home.
- Instant Offers: Sell in a snap with Instant Offers. Skip the home prep, compare cash offers, and close in as little as seven days. Together we’ll collect offers, compare them, and choose the option that is best for you.
"The real estate market is constantly changing and, as the largest locally-owned firm in Charlotte, we're well-positioned to stay in front of the leading trends. Giving our agents access to cutting-edge tools is one of the hallmarks of our company."
Since 1975, Helen Adams Realty’s goal has been to provide the best for its agents and clients alike. Using technology to create seamless interactions and transactions allows our firm’s agents to deliver the best home buying and selling experiences to their clients.
About Helen Adams Realty
Woman Founded. Family Owned. Locally Operated. Since 1975. Helen Adams, a sixth-generation Charlottean, founded her residential real estate company in Charlotte in 1975. Her achievements as an entrepreneur and community leader laid the foundation for a thriving, multi-office real estate business, which today is led by second and third-generation family members. Helen’s approach to the business was simple: offer the highest level of personal service, unmatched area knowledge, and unwavering ethical standards. This traditional, relationship-based experience combined with a cutting-edge platform sets our firm apart. Our agents consider themselves advisors foremost and are dedicated to putting the client’s best interests first. To this end, Helen Adams Realty provides a customer service guarantee and surveys every client after every closing. We are honored that 75% of our business is made up of repeat and referral clients: a true testament to our agents' service and care. Today, Helen’s son and grandchildren aim to uphold her legacy as they lead the firm toward a future that is deeply rooted in her standards of excellence.