WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Welcome to the website for The Mill Magazine,. This site is owned by Market Style Media. We at The Mill Magazine recognize that many visitors to our website are concerned about the information that they provide to us or that may be collected, and how we treat that information. In order to address those concerns we have developed this website Privacy Statement.
A. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
At this website, we may collect both personally identifiable information and non-personal information from you.
1. Personally identifiable information. You don’t have to provide us with your personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address) in order to read most of what’s posted on this site. We do collect personally identifiable information about you when you set up an account with us or place an order from the site. Such information may include name, address, phone number, email address, credit card numbers, expiration dates, CVV codes, as well as billing and shipping addresses. We may also collect personally identifiable information about you when you submit comments, sign up to receive emails or newsletters from us, enter a contest, respond to a survey, email us, or when we alert you that you must submit personally identifiable information. Without this information, we would not be able to fulfill your orders, or respond to your inquiries, entries, and requests. Please also note that several features of the site, such as advertisements, may be operated by third parties. These third parties may also obtain personally identifiable information from you in order to use their services. Please check their privacy policies for information about their privacy practices. In some cases these third parties may provide your personally identifiable information to The Mill Magazine.
2. Non-personal information. Non-personal information, such as which pages on the site are accessed, what information is downloaded, what type of browser and operating system are being used, which Internet service provider is being used, and other information of this general type may be collected about visitors to the site. This information does not allow us to personally identify the site visitor. By collecting this information, we learn how best to develop our website to meet the needs and desires of our visitors.
B. METHODS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personally identifiable information is collected when submitted by you—such as when you sign up for an account with us, place an order for a product, or when you send us an email. Personally identifiable information may also be collected when you include it as part of a comment or letter that you post on the site or submit to us. Your personally identifiable information may be collected by third party service providers and then provided to The Mill Magazine by the third party. Non-personal information may be collected via “cookies” (small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive), “web beacons,” or other technology.
C. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3. Links from the site to advertisers and other third parties. Please be aware that The Mill Magazine‘s advertisers, business partners, sponsors, service providers, and other third parties accessible through the site (such as via links from this site and/or framed on this site) may have their own privacy practices. The Mill Magazine is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of the third parties when providing information to them. These third parties may provide the personally identifiable information that they collect to The Mill Magazine and may also use the information in accordance with their own privacy practices. Financial institutions, such as those which process credit card orders, are subject to federal privacy laws.
4. Other third parties. During the course of its business, The Mill Magazine uses third party service providers, such as lawyers and accountants, to perform a variety of functions. In some instances, The Mill Magazine may need to provide personal and/or non-personal information about you to such third parties. However, all third party service providers that are not linked from the site are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any purpose other than that for which they were selected to work with The Mill Magazine.
5. Public forum. If you submit a comment, email, or similar correspondence, the information in your submission may be published to the general public. Please exercise caution when making such submissions.
D. OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures that we believe are appropriate to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of our databases or site, nor can we guarantee that information will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In order to use some of the features of this site, you may be required to create an account with us. For your protection, this account will only be accessible by means of a password or similar security measure. If you believe that your password or email address has been compromised, you should change your account with us immediately. If you forget your password, follow the instructions on the login page.
The Mill Magazine does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through this Site unless such collection is done in accordance with the law. If you are a child under the age of 13 who intends to submit information to The Mill Magazine through this Site, you must obtain your parent’s consent prior to making such a submission. In the event that The Mill Magazine obtains actual knowledge that you are a child under the age of 13, The Mill Magazine may require that you (and/or your parent) prove to us your prior parental consent. Even if you are 13 or over, we recommend that all children under the age of 18 obtain parental consent prior to the submission or purchase of anything through this site.
F. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND “OPT OUT” PROCEDURES
If you would like to access or change any other personal information that we have collected, or would like to “opt out” of our collection, retention, or disclosure of any other information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send mail to 201 Tom Hall Street #412, Fort Mill, South Carolina 29716. Subject to The Mill Magazine‘s protection of itself and others, disclosures for legal reasons, and our current technological capabilities, we may be able to assist you. Please keep in mind that to protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to any personally identifiable information or “opt out” capabilities. To change the information that you submitted to third party service providers, such as in conjunction with personal ads, classified ads, or blogs, please contact the service provider. Their policies will dictate the extent to which you can access or change the information that they have collected about you.
G. PARENTAL OPTIONS AND REVIEW
H. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Mail: The Mill Magazine
201 Tom Hall Street #412
Fort Mill, SC 29716