Designing Your Dream Space Is Her Passion
Text by TMM Staff
Jennifer Wagener is a native of the Carolinas with deep roots in the Fort Mill area. She acquired the love of design from her mother and grandmother who influenced her passion for antiques, Chanel fashion, and Southern traditions.
Jennifer understands the love and effort that goes into building a home. One perk of working with her is that she will take the time to get to know you and manage the complete design for YOU. Jennifer doesn’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. Every choice you make for your home impacts the overall look and feel, so Jennifer pays close attention to every little detail with a custom design solution that fits your budget.
Jennifer will come to the table with a wealth of knowledge and expertise for your next room or whole home design or decorating project. She creates an unforgettable and incredibly seamless creative process for her clients – and puts all the fun back into interior design.
By working with Jennifer Wagener Decorating Den Interiors, you’ll never have to worry about missing out. She will save you so much valuable time by bringing all the latest design trends, and products to you. Jennifer provides an exclusive custom design that helps you save energy and time; and brings you samples and all different design possibilities. Her specialty is to curate anything you dream of and make it all come to life. With a premiere collection of over 150 brands, Jennifer represents the leading edge in design and manufacturing excellence.
The design process is very client-centric. It really is all about YOU, the client. Jennifer’s desire is to design your dream spaces that not just look great but function exceptionally well.
During your initial design consultation, you’ll meet with Jennifer to discuss the specifics of your project and together you’ll determine the budget needed to realize your vision. Jennifer will return to present your design through 2D and 3D realistic photos. She can also create virtual walkthroughs to help you fully imagine yourself in the space.
It’s in Jennifer’s attention to detail and customization as a designer that will make a difference, as she can offer options and resources to create a room like no other, one that is uniquely yours. Today, uniqueness is the ultimate luxury.
Learn more about Jennifer Wagener Decorating Den Interiors by visiting her website: jenniferwagener.decoratingden.com, take a design quiz to learn more about your decorating style and sign up for the monthly newsletter. Don’t forget to check out the amazing LIVV Home Collection that Jennifer can offer her clients. The LIVV Home Collection can be seen in Jennifer’s portfolio.
Below are TEN great reasons to schedule your in-home complimentary design consultation today. Jennifer can be reached directly at (803) 431-6896 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Reasons to Call Decorating Den Interiors for Professional Decorating Services
1. CONVENIENCE: Stay home and let us bring decorating ideas right to your door - at your convenience. We know you’ll enjoy seeing how design concepts will come to life right in your own home.
2. QUALITY: Our products are among the highest quality in the decorating industry. You can take pride and have confidence in your purchases.
3. SERVICE: We do it all! From our initial design consultation to final product installation, we handle every detail of redecorating your home.
4. SELECTION: We have shopped the world to offer an extensive, diverse line of products, including custom window treatments, furniture, bedding, wall and floor covering, lighting, accessories, and more.
5. SATISFACTION: Our interior decorators are committed to your satisfaction with the products and workmanship that go into your decorating projects.
6. LIFESTYLE: Because each client has unique tastes and lifestyles, we will custom tailor your home’s interior to your individual needs and desires.
7. AFFORDABILITY: We work within your budget - without compromising quality. Our strong relationships with our manufacturers allow us to provide customers with the best value.
8. CONSULTATION: Our initial in-home consultations are always complimentary.
9. REPUTATION: We’ve been creating beautiful rooms since 1969. With locations throughout North America, we provide decorating services to thousands of homes each month.
10. OUR TEAM: That’s the best part! Not only do we come to you with the finest products available, but you get the exceptional design services of trained professionals that know how to make your house a home.
About TMM Staff
A team of staff writers at The Mill Magazine work closely together to provide fresh content on topics we find interesting and hope you do, too.